Tuesday, March 6, 2012

52 Fridays - Week 10 {{Your Season}}

March is here, but spring isn't.  I was wishing, hoping that we would see an early spring this year.  Our winter was so mild compared to other years, I thought for sure we were going to get lucky.....  I was wrong

Although the temperatures are relatively mild, the snow fall in the last 2-3 days has been unbelievable.  My husband the sled head is utterly thrilled, but me not so much.  The following picture is a typical shot of what we have been up against for the last 5 days or so.  Not crazy exciting, but a little glimpse into my backyard.

Now lets go to Kimberlee Edwards, Cary NC Photographer to see what she came up with for this week.  You can find her link  HERE

7 comments:

  1. We have had a very mild winter too and I'm so appreciative of it! That is a beautiful photo! Love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer for you. Sorry it showed up late. Hopefully, spring will be here before you know it. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awfully gray here lately too, but I'd love some of your snow! :) Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that winter is just now rearing it's ugly head. Hopefully this will be the last you see of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is pretty even if you are wishing it away. One good thing is that it doesn't usually stay around for long at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really pretty Tammy!! I do love winter though. It's nice knowing spring is just around the corner though. Spring snow doesn't stick around too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tammy, I know how you feel! It seems never-ending sometimes, but we always get through, right? And you must admit, sometimes it's quite beautiful, these winters of ours...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.