Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays!

My family was treated to a super Christmas present this year.  My parents bought myself and my family as well as my two sisters and there families a 3 night 4 day stay at the Delta Lodge Kananaskis in the beautiful Alberta Rockies.  This is the first time we had done something like this and It was fabulous.

Our package included 3 wonderful meals, gifts for the kids on Christmas morning and little welcome bags for each of them upon arrival.  It was a great setup.  Mr & Mrs Claus were there as were his reindeer, they had crafts and activities planned each day for the children and there was a pool as well as a hot-tub. Not to mention a skating rink, hockey rink as well as a tobogganing hill. The food was delicious and the accomodations were wonderful.  I highly recommend this particular destination.

We made our way home rested and relaxed it was a fabulous mini vacation/Christmas celebration.  Thanks again Mom & Dad.

Here are a few highlights from our stay.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.