Thursday, January 12, 2012

52 Fridays - Week 2 {Landscapes}

So we are on week 2 of our 52 week challenge and this weeks theme was {{Landscapes}}

The landscapes around here at this time of year are usually filled with alot of white.  It is after all the middle of winter.  This year however has been un-seasonably warm....very warm.  In fact we have virtually no snow left at all in our yard.  This is very upsetting to my husband the die hard sled head...lol    Me though I quite like it.
No 4 ft piles of snow to clear, no huge snow drifts up around my front door to shovel out......so, No I don't mind the lack of snow this season.

This morning the sunrise was AMAZING! I had been fretting over what on earth I was going to take as a Landscape shot today, and then the sun rose.....**AHHHHH**  I raced over to find my camera, cranked up the ISO(because I didn't have time to pull out my tri-pod) and started snapping away.   I was pleased with the results and I hope you all are too.  Enjoy the rest of your day and have a lovely weekend.  :)







Be sure to head on over to my friend Cathy Kuhlman, Philadelphia, PA for her interpretaion on this weeks theme......Here

9 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful! Awesome sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- that is the best sunrise I have ever seen. Love this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunrises and sunsets are two of my most favorites things. You must live in an incredible place to get to see sunrises like this all the time! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and you are right - the perfect sunrise. Oh my I think you did a great job and to see sunrises like this all the time, only a dream of mine. The color is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! That really is a gorgeous sunrise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my 2 favorite things about everyday...the sunrise and sunset... you captured this perfectly! so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, gorgeous sunset, the colours are so vivid! I always have a hard time capturing them, but you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! You did great:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.